Frequently Asked Questions
If your company is outside the USA, relocate the company and founders, then come talk to us.
- B2B first, but open to selected B2C opportunities
- Infrastructure software
- Open source/open core
- Developer tools and frameworks
- API-first solutions
- Enterprise AI tech stack
- Generative AI infrastructure
- Innovative solutions tackling the challenges of new markets
At least one General Partner will review your application upon receipt and our team respond within days.
To submit your idea to our team, send us an email including the following information:
- Company Overview: A link to your company website and a blurb about what you are building and why.
- Location: Provide the location of the company and founders, and explain its strategic importance for your business.
- Founding Team: A few lines for each founder, including the LinkedIn profile. We would appreciate it if you could record a short team presentation like this one. We want to know each of the founding members and understand why you are determined to make this company a massive success.
- Traction: How fast is the company growing? Tell us about your most notable recent achievement, and be specific about how long it took and what you did to reach that metric.
- Pitch: Attach a pitch deck and ensure that it is accessible to all members of our team. Also, it would be great if you could find the time to record a 2-minute video pitch with the most relevant facts or a product demo, including your audio comments.
- Read this page to understand how we work
- Review our portfolio of investments
- 4 Indicators of Potential Success in a Pre-Seed Startup Team
- Pitching to Pre-Seed Investors: What You Need to Know to be Prepared